Monday, April 9, 2012

DID YA'LL KNOW THERE'S GOING TO BE A STAR TREK MOVIE??? (aka history amuses me)

So, my landlady/upstairs neighbor loaned me a box of old sci-fi books from her attic.  It is part of my upbringing to be gracious towards old ladies, so whatever.  Anyways, it had this kids magazine from 1980 (I know this was the year because it had a piece on the "upcoming" 1980 winter olympics) which has a feature about the Star Trek movie in it.  Watching the author describe what trekkies are and shit was totally hilarious.  Here's the scans, I only bothered to scan in the Trek parts (though if anyone wants the part about bears, CHIPS, or the 1980 Winter Olympics, if you let me know in the near future, I can totally score you those scans too XD )


(P.S. I know no one reads my blog, but if anyone does and happens to need a transcript, leave a comment and I'll see what I can do)

1 comment: